Scientific Data Management Research Staff. Press and information Press releases Press Archives. Careers and apprenticeships Equal opportunities Vacancies Apprenticeships. Advanced Search Watchlist Search history Search help.
- ISBN 13: 9780387579641.
- لینک مستقیم CIM. Computer Integrated Manufacturing: Towards the Factory of the Future |اِل اُ.
- Towards the Factory of the Future;
Limit the search to the library catalogue. Direct access to the library catalogue. Scheer, August-Wilhelm.
Springer , Berlin [u. New search for: Springer. Table of contents.
Previous Next. Computer Integrated Manufacturing CIM is the computerized handling of integrated business processes among all different functions in an enterprise. The consistent application of information technology, along with modern manufacturing techniques and new organizational procedures, opens up great potential for speeding up processes. This book discusses the current state of applications and new demands arising from the integration principle.
- Bond Pricing and Portfolio Analysis!
- INCLUDING PEOPLE IN COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING DESIGNS.
- Cim: Computer Integrated Manufacturing : Towards the Factory of the Future.
- 1st Edition.
- The Unfinished Bombing: Oklahoma City in American Memory.
It mainly emphasizes on strategies for realization and implementation based on the author's concrete experience. The third edition has been supplemented by up-to-date specified examples of applied CIM solutions and transfer strategies. Convert currency.
INCLUDING PEOPLE IN COMPUTER INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING DESIGNS
Add to Basket. Book Description Springer. Condition: New.
- Spectroscopic Properties of Inorganic and Organometallic Compounds: v. 9: A Review of Chemical Literature (Specialist Periodical Reports).
- On the eigenvalues of the Chandrasekhar-Page angular equation;
- Zakka Handmades: 24 Projects Sewn from Natural Fabrics to Help Organize, Adorn, and Simplify Your Life.
- The Statistical Theory of Non-Equilibrium Processes in a Plasma.
- Computer-integrated manufacturing - Wikipedia!
- The Transition to Flexibility.
Seller Inventory In a CIM system functional areas such as design , analysis, planning , purchasing , cost accounting , inventory control , and distribution are linked through the computer with factory floor functions such as materials handling and management, providing direct control and monitoring of all the operations. As a method of manufacturing, three components distinguish CIM from other manufacturing methodologies:. CIM is an example of the implementation of information and communication technologies ICTs in manufacturing.
CIM implies that there are at least two computers exchanging information, e. Some factors involved when considering a CIM implementation are the production volume, the experience of the company or personnel to make the integration, the level of the integration into the product itself and the integration of the production processes. The idea of "digital manufacturing" became prominent in the early s, with the release of Dr. Joseph Harrington's book, Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
There are three major challenges to development of a smoothly operating computer-integrated manufacturing system:. A computer-integrated manufacturing system is not the same as a "lights-out factory" , which would run completely independent of human intervention, although it is a big step in that direction.
CIM Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Part of the system involves flexible manufacturing , where the factory can be quickly modified to produce different products, or where the volume of products can be changed quickly with the aid of computers. Some or all of the following subsystems may be found in a CIM operation:. It provides a consistent architectural framework for both enterprise modeling and enterprise integration as required in CIM environments".