Even in this abridged form, Manual of Christian Doctrine remains a comprehensive statement of Reformed theology. Each chapter concludes with a list of questions and items for discussion, making it ideal for classroom use or group study.
Louis Berkhof was born in in the Netherlands, and immigrated with his family to West Michigan in He attended Princeton Theological Seminary from to , where he studied under B. Warfield and Geerhardus Vos. In , he was appointed professor of exegetical theology at Calvin Theological Seminary, and in , became professor of dogmatic theology.
He also delivered the Stone Lectures at Princeton in On September 9, , Berkhof became president of Calvin Theological Seminary, where he served until his retirement in During his lifetime, he wrote prolifically, including numerous volumes on theology, social issues, politics, education, and missions. Louis Berkhof — was a Reformed systematic theologian whose written works have been influential in seminaries and Bible colleges in the United States and Canada and with individual Christians in general throughout the 20th century.
- Where the Peacocks Sing: A Palace, a Prince, and the Search for Home.
- Official Red Hat Linux Administrators Guide.
- The Mortuary Archaeology of the Medieval Banat (10th-14th Centuries).
- Negotiation Games: Applying Game Theory to Bargaining and Arbitration (Routledge Advances in Game Theory, Volume 2) (Revised Edition);
- Motivation in education!
Parents may feel assured that the religious teaching provided for their children is strictly Scriptural, and consequently is fitted to promote their spiritual welfare. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. This product hasn't received any reviews yet.
Be the first to review this product! All prices are in USD.
- La Boheme (The Opera Journeys Mini Guide Series).
- Emotion and Peace of Mind: From Stoic Agitation to Christian Temptation (Gifford Lectures).
- Manual of Christian Doctrine by Louis Berkhof | Koorong.
- The Works of Archimedes Volume 1: The Two Books On the Sphere and the Cylinder;
- Ultrasonography of Muscles and Tendons: Examination Technique and Atlas of Normal Anatomy of the Extremities.
- Product Details.
- Manual of Christian Doctrine | Logos Bible Software.
Sproul Sinclair B. Please wait Sign in or Create an account. Click to enlarge.
Buy in bulk and save. Product Description Publisher's Description This concise introduction to the systematized body of Christian doctrine is presented in clear and simple language, which makes it suitable for high school and college students as well as adult study groups. Other Details Author:.
Enter your name: optional Enter the code below:.